Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Camping in Chelan

Chateau de L***m (stalker-proofing)


Sleepy Camper Girl...



Our million dollar view, for 25 bucks a night...

                      

Scootererers...


                                                                Elke hearts camping


In my dreams new camping rules:

1.   Daily showers are no longer an option, pew.
2.  12 beer per day limit, that would put some people under the picnic table.  ahem.
3.  Dog will get a vigorous brushing before being allowed in the trailer.  Hairball city.
4.  Incessant texting is banned, I feel like I married a 15 year old girl.

Barring implementation of the above rules, we had fun.  Mike and I are embarrassingly tan, only 1 sunburn (sorry Grace).  Same time, same place next year!   I can't wait.



No comments: