Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Goods and Bads

The Goods:

1.  Samantha has found an apartment she and Eric can afford and is moving out next week;
2.  A big, fall storm has moved in and we are cozy and hunkered down for the day;
3.  This morning Grace and I made 3 loaves of whole wheat bread have already eaten half of the first one..carb overload...ow;
4.  Mike and I removed the crystally chandelier from Jack's room (formerly Liv's room) and replaced it with a much more manly fan/light, and we weren't electrocuted;
5.  I had my hair bleached and I'm feeling light and sunny.

The Bads:

1.  Drew's injury to his front tooth last year took an ugly turn and we have root canal on our schedule tomorrow;
2.  I ate half a loaf of wheat bread today;
3.  Gracie and her bestie Madison had a sleepover last night, not a lot of sleep ensued;
4.  that pesky check engine light is back on on the Audi...$$$;
5.  I still haven't gotten the kids costumes ready and Halloween is a week away.  Grace is going to be a zombie which shouldn't be to difficult, but Jack can't decide, which means I have decided he will also be a zombie.

No comments: