Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Sick, More Weird, and Oprah.

I'm home with this.
It's that time of year.  Blech.  They fall like domino's and I think that Jack is the last one.  I had it, Drew brought it, Liv came with it, Sam has it now, Grace just got over it, and Mike always claims to have whatever I have, whenever I have it.

It's always the same menu, Top Ramen and Sprite.  Top Ramen is banned in my house except in the case of extreme poverty and illness and the kids take full advantage of each and every sniffle to score a bowl.  I'm embarrassed to buy it and find it necessary to inform my checker of the facts behind my purchase.  There's something about spending 25 cents to fill my child with fried noodles swimming in heavily salted, artificially flavored liquid that makes me feel sheepish.  I don't care about the big bottle of wine, super-plus tampons, Monistat, or moist flushable wipes. I'd seriously rather be seen buying condoms (sorry).  I'm weird like that.  I bought the six pack so I don't have to go back for more. 

On another note...Sister Wives is on Oprah today!  I have to say I'm not fond of new wife Robin, she's a cryer.  She annoys me.  Kody is exhibiting a bit of creeper vibe lately too.  Good stuff.

No comments: