Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Too Much?

It's Halloween at the house.  A little early maybe, but when summer is over I'm ready to immerse myself in Autumn.  I hate winter in Seattle, drippy, slippery and mildewy.  Ick.  This house is useless when the temperature drops below 40 degrees, you can usually find me beneath a pile of blankets on the couch or cooking something just for the warmth the stove offers.  Both of these activities tend to result on an extra 10 pounds of flab that comes to visit most every year.  Hate winter.  I really don't know what I'd do without my heated car seats, not to mention how amazing they are when I have cramps...worth it for that alone.  Liv may find me at her doorstep more than she thought.

 But, I do love the fall.  Halloween and Thanksgiving are my favorite holidays


We threw about every Halloween decoration we had at the mantle and called it good.  It's hard to see the spiderwebs strung all over the place, but there's a lot.  Apparently the bird's name is Kevin.  Yeah, I don't know.

The ladies are back!
                          Oh, Gawd, I just spotted my twisted reflection in the glass, I'm the fourth witch.
  But ya'll already knew that.

Fall also brings us to soccer season and so far every game has been sunny and warm.  That's usually how it goes.  The beginning of the season we are in t-shirts and flip-flops and at the end I'm hiding in the car snuggled up to the afore-mentioned heated seats.


 Too cute!

P.S...Gillbert is still alive and blowing a crazy looking bubble nest. 
P.P.S...I love how google ads pulls content from your posts and tailors then to their ads.  This morning I was a Mormon who loved to throw birthday parties, Ha!  Oh crap, I said "mormon" again.  I'm gonna have to spice this thing up. 

No comments: